Meal planning has saved us thousands of dollars over the past few years (no exaggeration!) If you're constantly overspending I highly recommend you begin consistent meal planning - but sometimes it can be hard to get it all done and you have to be able to delegate some tasks to free up your time!
That's why I'm sharing the secret meal planning hack that helps me be able to still get a home-cooked dinner on the table for my family even during the busy seasons and also saves me time and money.
Let me know in the comments what your experience has been with meal planning - I love hearing from you 🥰
▶︎ TIME CODES LISTED AT THE END ◀︎
🔗 LINKS MENTIONED IN VIDEO 🔗
📍EAT AT HOME MEAL PLANS — https://bit.ly/3mZNikS ▶︎ Use code EASY for 30% OFF Annual Meal Plans
♡ Thank you for watching...please subscribe and join my YT family ♡
SUBSCRIBE — http://bit.ly/2JwH8aj
💸 F A V M O N E Y T O O L S
‣ TEACH KIDS ABOUT MONEY — https://bit.ly/3gSKB3B
‣ BEST INVESTING COURSE — https://bit.ly/3mZNikS
‣ FREE CREDIT REPORT — https://bit.ly/32zcAgc
‣ CALCULATE YOUR DEBT-FREE DATE — http://bit.ly/334UdyO
‣ CASH ENVELOPE SUPPLIES — https://www.amazon.com/shop/kristinstones
📉 B U D G E T I N G T O O L S
‣ MY FREE BUDGETING COURSE — https://bit.ly/3umcXr2
‣ PRINTABLE BUDGET BUNDLE — https://bit.ly/3o0iS2v
‣ BUDGET SPREADSHEET — https://bit.ly/2UKdORw
‣ PRINTABLE CASH ENVELOPES — https://bit.ly/3anvrgT
💵 S A V E M O N E Y
‣ CIT BANK (HYSA) — https://bit.ly/38aQmEy
‣ CASHBACK WITH IBOTTA (GET $10) — http://bit.ly/2LV4tV3
‣ BEST MEAL PLANS (Only $5!!) — http://bit.ly/2KjSYmS
‣ CASHBACK WITH RAKUTEN (GET $25) — https://bit.ly/3epnpbK
‣ AMAZON FAVORITES — https://amazon.com/shop/kristinstones
‣ CASHBACK WITH FETCH REWARDS (GET 2,000 Points with code Y9NGW) — http://bit.ly/2YPrtbX
👯♀️ L E T ' S B E F R I E N D S
‣ INSTAGRAM — @centsandpurpose
‣ TIK TOK — @centsandpurpose
‣ TWITTER — @centsandpurpose
‣ FACEBOOK — http://facebook.com/centsandpurpose
‣ PINTEREST — http://pinterest.com/centsandpurpose
‣ WEBSITE— https://centsandpurpose.com
Most of the links above are affiliate links where I will make a small commission if you make a purchase but you are NOT charged any more for your purchase. Thank you for supporting my channel so I'm able to keep creating free content for you each week!
I am not a financial advisor and the content of this video does not serve as financial advice and is for entertainment purposes only. Please consult a financial professional before making personal decisions regarding your finances.
0:52 Why meal planning?
2:15 How to meal plan when you don't have time
3:00 Eat at home (my secret weapon)
4:30 Why delegate meal planning?
5:50 Eat at home walkthrough
11:00 For picky eaters
11:48 Which option is best
Did you miss our previous article...